Who We Are
There was a time when we were called to a greater purpose than ourselves and we volunteered to fulfill our nation’s call by serving in the Armed Forces. There are also times when we must take a new route, walk on a different path of service, and empower individuals to build cohesive teams that allow them to operate in excellence.
Innovative Directions Investment Group (IDIG), LLC understands that path and recognizes that organizations desire great productivity from their staff and that is where IDIG extends their table; giving others the ingredients to have an entire pie instead of a piece.
With IDIG’s guidance, they assist businesses to posture for enhanced employee and managerial growth and help others invest in the Human Capital stock market—the employees.
In 2017, IDIG established in Elizabethtown, Kentucky, as a certified service-disabled, veteran, woman-owned small business, accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
They are a multi-functional organization with 173 years of combined experience in leadership, problem-solving, training, coaching, and mentoring individuals from the initial entry stage to executive levels of operation.
As veterans, the military taught the IDIG team how to transition from being lead to being the leader—a void they recognized as missing in certain employment institutions.
As a company, IDIG tailors leadership development programs and provide curricula such as effective communication, counseling, and team building. At IDIG, they also offers individual, group, and executive coaching, in addition to specializing in organizational leadership.
In short, they are experienced leaders who understand the importance of management, conflict resolution, and achieving goals and objectives, IDIG will help you build your A-Team.
The philosophy at IDIG, is similar to Sir Richard Branson’s quote, train people well enough so they can leave; treat them well enough so they don’t want to. A belief that when companies invest in their employees and treat them as part of the team, they will take care of the bottom-line—the clients and that’s where companies see the return of investment.
Keneidra L. Hargrove
Chief Executive Member of IDIG, LLC and Co-Founder Keneidra L. Hargrove is the Chief Executive Member of IDIG, LLC, and is a 24-year veteran of the United States Army.
Keneidra L. Hargrove is the Chief Executive Member of IDIG, LLC, and is a 24-year veteran of the United States Army. Mrs. Hargrove implements policies and provides the overall direction of IDIG within the guidelines set up by the board of directors. She oversees planning, directing, and coordinating operational activities with the assistance of subordinate executives and directors..
Keneidra is a graduate from Excelsior College in Applied Science Administrative/ Management Studies and holds a Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies from Purdue University Global. She is a certified government instructor/trainer and master resiliency trainer and has a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information clearance (TS-SCI).
Darren W. Hargrove
Director of Business Operations of IDIG, LLC and Co-Founder Darren W. Hargrove is the Director of Business Operations of IDIG, LLC. He is a 30-year veteran of the United States Army.
Darren W. Hargrove is the Director of Business Operations of IDIG, LLC. He is a 30 year veteran of the United States Army. Mr. Hargrove direct, plan, and implement policies, objectives and activities of IDIG to maximize returns on investments and increase productivity. He confers with directors, board members, and subordinate executives to evaluate the operations and performance of the company.
Darren holds a Masters of Education in Organizational Leadership from Northcentral University and a Bachelor of Science from Excelsior College. He was an instructor at the United States Army Sergeant’s Major Academy and was awarded the instructor’s badge.
What We Do
Our company tailors leadership development programs and provide curricula such as effective communication, counseling, and team building. IDIG also offers individual, group, and executive coaching, in addition to specializing in organizational leadership. In short, as experienced leaders who understand the importance of management, conflict resolution, and achieving goals and objectives, IDIG will help you build your A–Team. IDIG’s philosophy is similar to Sir Richard Branson’s quote, train people well enough so they can leave; treat them well enough so they don’t want to. We believe when you invest in your employees and treat them as part of the team, they will take care of your bottom line – the clients and there you will see the return on your investment.
IDIG, LLC Co-Founders, Darren and Keneidra Hargrove
What Makes Us Different
The benefit of choosing IDIG as your company of choice is that we understand that leadership development is a continuous process at all levels, and we can tailor a leadership program to fit your individual company needs.
• You will have the opportunity to meet with us individually or in a group setting. (Benefits of meeting with us)
1. Ensure resources and talent investments are property managed and are aligned to specific business needs
2. Give employees opportunities to learn new skills – expanding employees’ skills sets helps then gain a sense of achievement
3. Plan to multi-skill or cross-train employees to support with workload
4. Support employees to solve their own work-related problem helping employees to be creative allows them to be innovative
• Your employees will transition into future leaders with instruction, counseling, mentorship, and training to fit your individual needs.
• IDIG will deliver to you, dynamic instruction, and training through our in-depth understanding of today’s issues using cutting-edge adult learning techniques in both classroom and field training contexts.
• In the classroom, we have maximized the use of the Experiential Learning Model. This is a five-step process which consists of the Concrete Experience, Publish and Process, Generalize New Information (GNI), Develop, and Apply, we encourage instructors to intertwine their professional experience within the coursework to provide context as to lesson’s application to the Leadership Development Program.
• Extensive expertise gained through training and education by attending the Basic Leadership Course, Advance Leadership Course, Senior Leadership Course, Master Leadership Course, and the Sergeant Major course which is accredited by the American Council of Education (ACE). Our company members hold the Executive and Advance Leadership certifications, Foundation of Leadership Certification, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, and a Mediation and Conflict Management/Resolution certification. Also, a master’s degree in Organizational Leadership.
• You will be taught leadership courses from instructors who have educated employees at the Primary, Intermediate, Senior, and Executive levels.
• IDIG has taught over an average of 1,000 hours of various types of leadership trainings per year, supervised over 650 hours of leadership training per year and experienced multiple phases of leadership— Execution phase, Teaching phase, and Supervisory phase annually over the past 10 years.
• You will get a wide range of experience from individuals who have held leadership positions at the Supervisory, Management, Director, and Executive levels.
• You will be equipped with the same skills as the top 1% of the Army’s enlisted professionals to become very confident Senior Leaders overseeing performance, training, and employee morale.